Are you looking for the best cloud storage services? Then you are in the right place. Here we a list of the Five best cloud storage services for you. At first, we will talk about what is Cloud Storage Services?. Cloud storage means storage that you can access remotely online either for free or for a fee. You can also call Cloud Storage Services as cloud backup services, online storage or backup, online drives, file hosting or storage, etc.
It is a secure virtual space that can be accessed through your browser, application, or mobile app. Your backup file’s actual location is usually in a data center somewhere, in a server, on a hard drive or solid-state drive. Scroll down and read the full article.
Best Cloud Storage Services In 2021
List of the Five Best Cloud Storage Services in 2021:-
- Google drive
pCloud offers unique cloud storage options and plans. The platform uses block sync. It works fine on most devices, easy to set up and use. By default, pCloud keeps your files in the cloud. You can change the sync settings if you want a file to stay on your device for offline access. If your computer has multiple user accounts, other users will open the virtual drive if you don’t switch off pCloud. It is a simple step to secure your cloud storage. It’s easy to send or copy files to the pCloud folder and start syncing.
Its mobile app is also available. The mobile app has all the features of the desktop app. The mobile app also allows you to send shared links through other social media apps.
Other features of pCloud are as following:
- Social media backups, like Facebook, Instagram, and Picassa.
- File versioning and rewinds (up to 30 days)
- Upload photos, videos, and audio.
- Document previews
- Strong data protection
- Also, backups WordPress site.
Subscriptions And Plans:
You get 10GB of free storage that can expand by referring to others. But the free plan does lack some features, like setting passwords on files. pCloud offers different subscriptions and plans, such as:
- An annual subscription – 500GB of storage for $3.99/month and 2TB of storage for $7.99/month.
- A lifetime subscription – 500GB of storage for $175 and 2TB of storage for $350.
- Family plan – $500 allows for up to five users.
- Business plan – $9/month per user, with a minimum of three users, each getting 1TB storage.
IDrive is an online file storage business that offers robust plans with some of the most exciting features. IDrive has web client for Linux and desktop clients only for Windows and macOS. Bulk upload files are easy for desktop clients to compare with web clients.
The mobile apps are also available. You get all the main features and new features which make it more suitable for mobile users. You also get a full backup for mobile devices. IDrive also has advanced search tools for photos, such as a facial recognition system similar to Google Photos. Easy select files you want to back up or sync, tick the checkbox next to the folders you want to back up.
Other Features of IDrive as following:
- More backup options.
- Sync files between multiple devices,
- Connect any number of devices.
- Upload multiple files simultaneously
- Saves 30 previous versions of your files
- GDPR and HIPAA compliance
You can also opt for IDrive Express, and it will deliver a physical drive to your personal address. This solution lets you transfer massive amounts of data in just a few days.
The service is free for:
- Private cloud storage – Once a year
- Businesses – Thrice a year
IDrive encrypts via AES 256-bit encryption. IDrive gives you a private encryption key when you sign up. You won’t be able to decrypt your cloud storage file without it, and not even IDrive will be able to access your data. IDrive focuses more on security and data protection than collaboration features. Even third-party apps don’t get access to the platform.
Six Business plans allow paying monthly, annually, or biannually. It also provides unlimited cloud storage. The plans start at $74.62/year for 250GB of storage. IDrive is more suitable for businesses with many employees. Only annual pay is available for a personal plan. IDrive has multiple plans for private users:
- Lifetime 5GB Free.
- Personal 2TB – Starts at $52.12/year, renews at $69.50/year.
- Personal 5TB – Starts at $74.62/year, renews at $99.50/year.
Google’s cloud drive services are user-friendly. You likely have a Google Drive app installed if you have an Android phone. Google Drive has over a billion users and hosts two trillion files to date. Google Drive is open via a web client and desktop clients for Windows and macOS. It has a similar interface, such as other Google apps.
Google Drive makes it easy to get started with your cloud-based storage. You need to select which folders and files you want to keep backed up or synced between multiple devices. The search feature is also amazing, which saves time. Google Drive also scans images and PDFs for keywords.
- Retains deleted files
- Files create with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets don’t take up storage space.
- Back up smartphone photos (under 16 megapixels) without losing image quality.
- You can preview images and videos.
- Invite users to view or edit files
However, you can’t run scheduled backups or do a full-system backup. Google Drive will encrypt the files you upload to protect them from attackers, so you do get secure cloud storage.
- Get 15GB Free
- 100GB for $1.99/month
- 200GB for $2.99/month
- 2TB – $9.99/month
- 10TB – $99.99/month
- 20TB – $199.99/month
4/Mega – Cloud Storage Service
MEGA is a popular storage provider. Its desktop client works on Windows, Linux, and Mac. If you use the browser client, you should get the MEGA browser extension. MEGA also has a mobile app and a web app.
Features of MEGA:
- Easy To Use
- Video & Voice Conferencing
- MEGA’s Redundant Server Infrastructure
- Automated Sync
- Public Source Code (71 GitHub Repositories)
- Automatic Interaction using MEGAcmd, etc.
A business plan starts for $11.15/month per user. It offers you unlimited storage and bandwidth, as long as you have a registered business.
Four personal plans are available:
- Pro-Lite – 200GB storage, 1TB bandwidth for $5.69/month
- 1TB storage, 2TB bandwidth Pro I – for $11.38/month
- 4TB storage, 8TB bandwidth Pro II – for $22.78/month
- 8TB storage, 16TB bandwidth Pro III – for $22.78/month
5/Dropbox – Cloud Storage Service
Dropbox is one of the most popular Integration-Rich cloud storage services providers and the second-largest storage provider globally. Dropbox is supported by Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. It also has a web client to access it from any browser. You only connect up to three devices with the free plan. You get 2GB of free storage and can expand by referring friends.
Features and offers of Dropbox:
- Smart Sync On Unlimited devices
- Mobile Offline Access
- Link Sharing Features
- Instant Live Chat Support
- Document Scanning Option
- 30 Day File and Version Recovery
- 30 Day Trial For Business Accounts
- GDPR Compliant
The two personal plans are:
- Plus $9.99/month – 2TB storage
- Professional $16.58/month – 3TB storage
The two business plans are:
- Standard $12.50/month per user (min 3 users) – 5TB storage
- Advanced $20/month per user – Unlimited storage
Other Best Cloud Storage Services: