Website Builders are great for people who don’t have the budget for hiring costly web developers. If you use a good website builder you will get your site up in no time without any hassle. It’s one of the fastest ways to get your site up and running.
All the Website builders come with visual drag-and-drop that makes creating a website easy as making your breakfast. It won’t even take you 30 minutes to set your site with website builders.
But not all Website Builders are created equal. Some are meh at best while others are gold-standard. Here are some of the best Website builders that you can trust…
Top Website Builders: Best Ones
Wix is one of the most popular drag-and-drop website builders in the industry. It’s also pretty beginner-friendly. With its help, you will be able to create an optimized and professional looking website, without the help of anyone else.
What makes Wix so great is how it is able to provide its features, learning about the platform is very easy. It doesn’t matter what your experience level is i.e, how much you know about building websites – you will build a beautiful-looking website with essential features.
Key features of Wix :
- Wix Editor – It’s the Wix drag and drop website building tool, it looks great and pretty efficient. You just have to move the elements around, you don’t need to have any skills.
- Wix ADI is an AI module that is used for website design. It just asks you some questions regarding the sites and you will get some design suggestions.
- Wix Logo Maker allows you to make a logo for your website. It’s just as easy to use as it can get.
- There are great SEO features, along with many social media tools.
Constant Contact Builder
Constant Contact is a big name in the email marketing space. It’s a great email delivery service that let’s you up your email marketing game. Now, it is not just limited to email marketing. They have come to the web builder market and are doing great.
What makes Constant Contact Builder so great is that it provides the following features – it’s easy to use, you get access to 500,000+ free professional images, it’s mobile-friendly, a 60-day free trial, etc.
Key features of Constant Contact Builder :
- It also has a great AI website design module, it’s just the same as Wix one. You have to answer a few questions, after some time you will get some designs according to your sites.
- Constant Contact Builder also has a great visual page building tool. You can just drag and drop to get the page however you want.
- It has a wonderful fully-featured eCommerce model. You can get your online store ready and it will also have all the features you need.
- There are many additional features like – SEO, built-in CDNs, analytics module, etc.
WordPress.com is the paid version of the free open-source WordPress(org). WordPress is one of the best website building tools on the internet. There are lots of add-ons and plugins you can add to your site for making your site better.
WordPress.com is a self-contained platform where you can share your content easily. It’s one of the oldest website building platforms. WordPress is easy to use, pretty customizable, mobile responsive, having a free version, and much more.
Key features of WordPress(com) :
- The WordPress visual building editor is pretty easy. It supports drag-and-drop customization.
- There are thousands of free and paid themes.
- You also get thousands of free and paid plugins to choose from.
- It’s an all-in-one platform that you can use for building websites and serving your content with a huge audience.
- The eCommerce module is great. You can launch and manage your online store with its help.
- There are many additional tools for SEO, Analytics, etc.
- 24/7 support. You can ask for help anytime from the support team.
If you’re looking specifically for an online store builder there hardly any website builder that comes close to Shopify. It’s the undisputed king of eCommerce store builders. There are almost a million stores running on Shopify.
The donation that Shopify has shown in comparison to a similar online store builder is unparalleled. They are constantly improving their services. Don’t give it a second thought if you want to open an online store.
Key features of Shopify :
- It has a powerful built-in blogging platform, you can set up your store’s blog easily.
- Shopify has an intuitive and clean UI which makes it easier for newbies.
- It supports augmented reality.
- There are many tools for making your online tool successful.
Squarespace isn’t an unknown name in the world of website builders. It’s pretty popular. It has a unique feat – it’s the only website builder that had a Super Bowl Ad. The company doesn’t shy away from promoting their services, they’re pretty confident.
It’s a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG website builder. Whatever changes you make with the builder tool you will see it live. It’s one of the top website builders. Squarespace is a great choice for building your websites.
Key features of Squarespace :
- You can select from hundreds of award winning website designs. There are quality designs for each category.
- It has a powerful visual drag-and-drop editor.
- There are no bandwidth and storage restrictions.
- It also comes with a blogging module.
- You get access to advance analytics for seeing how your audience behaves.
DreamHost WordPress Builder
DreamHost is a web hosting company, it’s been in the industry for a long time. You can host any kind of website on their servers, they are one of the most trusted web hosts. They also have a Website builder, it’s pretty powerful.
The thing you should note – it’s only a WordPress builder. It will be great only if you want to create a self-hosted site with WordPress(org). Thr website building solution is great you can create any site you wish.
Key features of DreamHost WordPress Builder :
- There are more than 200 designs you can select from. There’s a design for every niche.
- It has great SEO tools. You also get SEO recommendations.
- There are thousands of plugins toselect from the WordPress eco-system.
- DreamHost WP Builder comes with built-in optimization and performance tools.
- The other features include – automated daily backups, 24/7 live support, etc.
Ahoy mates, there were the best (WYSIWYG) website builders that you can use for building your website. A custom website costs at least a thousand dollars, with these tools you can make yours at a way low amount. It’s much more economical.
So, which of the website builders do you like the most? Which one do you hate? Let us know in the comments below…